• Welcome to The Valparaiso Beacons Fan Zone Forum.

Valpo vs. San Diego

Started by setshot, October 26, 2013, 04:20:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

valpotx

So you are predicting a win tomorrow then?
"Don't mess with Texas"

covufan

Quote from: valpotx on November 15, 2013, 11:22:39 AM
If they committed this violation, I assume that they would have to forfeit all games that the player(s) were involved in.  We may very well end up with a 2 win season!
My guess is that the players were still eligible, so SD might vacate games, but not forfeit.  The record will still show they didn't get a win on us!

bbtds

Quote from: valpotx on November 15, 2013, 01:26:00 PM
So you are predicting a win tomorrow then?

Can I wait till the first play of the game and then make a prediction? I feel there will be an emotional time and if the Crusaders game some momentum, yes, they can pull it out. Unfortunately I will be staying in Indy.

usc4valpo

I think San Diego wins will not be forfeited by NCAA rules - maybe by PFL rules.   That Cali cash flow has struck again!  They should have learned from Reggie Bush.

Ron Burgundy: Everyone just relax, all right? Believe me, if there's one thing Ron Burgundy knows, it's women.

Brian Fantana: I don't know, Ron.

Ron Burgundy: Guess what, I do. I know that one day Veronica and I are gonna to get married on top of a mountain, and there's going to be flutes playing and trombones and flowers and garlands of fresh herbs. And we will dance till the sun rises. And then our children will form a family band. And we will tour the countryside and you won't be invited.

LaPorteAveApostle

"It is so easy to be proud, harsh, moody and selfish, but we have been created for greater things; why stoop down to things that will spoil the beauty of our hearts?" Bl. Mother Teresa

usc4valpo

"I'm very important. I have many leather-bound books and my apartment smells of rich mahogany." — Ron Burgundy (or is this a Valpo Trustee board member?)

LaPorteAveApostle

"It is so easy to be proud, harsh, moody and selfish, but we have been created for greater things; why stoop down to things that will spoil the beauty of our hearts?" Bl. Mother Teresa

usc4valpo

Ron Burgundy: [or Jon Stebnbrecher as commissioner of the Mid-Con, slooking at his reflection in the mirror] Mmmmm... I look good. I mean really good.

[Yells off camera]

Ron Burgundy: Hey everyone! Come see how good I look!

LaPorteAveApostle

USC, we could keep this going all night.  So, why not? : )

Veronica Corningstone: My God, what is that smell?
Brian Fantana: That's the smell of desire, my lady.
Veronica Corningstone: God no , it smells like, like a used diaper... filled with... Indian food. Oh, excuse me.  That's UWM, circa 2013.  (sound of GACKING)

Tempted to do something by Mondy and Williams with
"I'll give this little cookie an hour before we're doing the no-pants dance. Time to musk up." - Brian Fantana
but

usc4valpo

Ensuring we understand cultural diversity for our beloved Crusader football team...

Ed Harken: A lot of you have been hearing the affiliates complaining about a lack of diversity on the news team.

Champ Kind: What in the hell's diversity?

Ron Burgundy: Well, I could be wrong, but I believe diversity is an old, old wooden ship that was used during the Civil War era.

Ed Harken: Ron, I would be surprised if the affiliates were concerned about the lack of an old, old wooden ship, but nice try.