• Welcome to The Valparaiso Beacons Fan Zone Forum.

BEEEEEP! BEEEEEEP! Caution! Lady 'Saders Blow Out Ahead!

Started by SadersofthelostArc, November 14, 2012, 08:34:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SadersofthelostArc

Well, well, well....what do we have here?  Looks like a 2-0 VU LADY 'SADERS team to me!!!  BOOOOOOM!  Well, Purdue Cal rolled up to the ARC hoping to spring the upset, but the lovely Coach Dorow and her LSers would have none of it.  My guy inside the program texted me from the LSers pre-game and said the comment was made "Tonight we're serving up butt-whoopins and lolleypops and we all out of the lollypops!"  GUTSY words, love the new attitude.  Coach Dorow is a strong, confident beautiful woman who knows what she wants and she gets it....the team has taken on this confidence and it shows. 

I do appreciate the class of this team, as well....I was at the ARC for the first half and the Saders could have put up a 35+ pt lead at any time...but they are working on things as a team and not trying to embarrass an upstart Cal team. 

We continue to the Indiana state college beatdown tour with IUPUI...looking for another double-digit win!!!!  GOOOOOOO LD'ers!!!!

KL31NY

Nice to already have two wins here in mid-November. It was early December and Mallory Ladd had already announced her transfer before the Crusaders got two wins last season
"Confidence is huge: believing you're better than the other guy gives you an advantage."
–Jason Kendall, Throwback, pp. 176

SadersofthelostArc

Quote from: KL31NY on November 14, 2012, 08:53:37 PM
Nice to already have two wins here in mid-November. It was early December and Mallory Ladd had already announced her transfer before the Crusaders got two wins last season

As I said last week, this ain't your momma and papa's Lady 'Saders! 

KL3---what do you think has been the catalyst for the change?  Dorow is an obvious one...anything else showing up on your radar??