• Welcome to The Valparaiso Beacons Fan Zone Forum.

Game #11 @ USD Toreros

Started by VULB#62, November 08, 2014, 03:37:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

covufan

Wow.  What a change in one year.  I firmly believe that the VU Football program is heading in the right direction.  Congrats to the administration, coaches and especially the players, as they have now made this program relevant.  We are now in football games during the fourth quarter, and will one day learn how to win these games.  Already looking forward to this weekend, the recruiting season and positive thoughts on next year.

LaPorteAveApostle

"It is so easy to be proud, harsh, moody and selfish, but we have been created for greater things; why stoop down to things that will spoil the beauty of our hearts?" Bl. Mother Teresa

vumsb

Quote from: FloridaFootball on November 16, 2014, 09:59:24 PM
Thank you all for a fun four years on the board. Things are looking up for Valpo and I hope that the momentum continues next year. My son will leaving, too bad this coaching staff wasn't here a few years ago. Thanks for the memories Devan Gadson. Safe travels to those that will be at the finale on Saturday. Please say "Hello" if you will be there. It would be a pleasure to meet you.

We will miss Devan. All the best to him in the future.

valpopal

Quote from: vumsb on November 19, 2014, 10:02:53 AM

Quote from: FloridaFootball on November 16, 2014, 09:59:24 PM
Thank you all for a fun four years on the board. Things are looking up for Valpo and I hope that the momentum continues next year. My son will leaving, too bad this coaching staff wasn't here a few years ago. Thanks for the memories Devan Gadson. Safe travels to those that will be at the finale on Saturday. Please say "Hello" if you will be there. It would be a pleasure to meet you.

We will miss Devan. All the best to him in the future.

Yes, best wishes for Devan, one of my favorite subjects to photograph this year, especially for this image from the start of the season that was hopeful at the time, but seems apt now given the improvements in the team that we have witnessed.

FloridaFootball