• Welcome to The Valparaiso Beacons Fan Zone Forum.

O Freeman-Haters, Where Art Thou?

Started by Crusader03, November 17, 2011, 11:18:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

valpotx

Both of these players referenced come in as Juniors from JCs.  I was just stating that it doesn't make sense to allow any newcoming FR to be immediately eligible with whatever rule that is keeping Ieva out preventing her from playing when she came from a JC, just because when she started playing collegiately, a different rule was in place.  The whole point of a JC is to allow someone to be immediately eligible upon their next level.
"Don't mess with Texas"

jack

Quote from: valpotx on November 21, 2011, 03:27:05 PM
Both of these players referenced come in as Juniors from JCs.  I was just stating that it doesn't make sense to allow any newcoming FR to be immediately eligible with whatever rule that is keeping Ieva out preventing her from playing when she came from a JC, just because when she started playing collegiately, a different rule was in place.  The whole point of a JC is to allow someone to be immediately eligible upon their next level.

I'm sure there's more to this story. If it were possible for her to play, she'd be playing.

valpotx

Paul (pgmado) was saying that a grandfathered rule was keeping Ieva out that is no longer in play for incoming FR, which leads me to believe there isn't any other issue for her than that.  Obviously, it sounds like there is more involved with Charae.
"Don't mess with Texas"