• Welcome to The Valparaiso Beacons Fan Zone Forum.

Jacob Ognacevic

Started by tiny707, December 06, 2020, 10:59:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tiny707

If he keeps improving I think Jacob needs a nickname. Ryan was named "The Accountant" in Dallas. I will go with "The Butcher" because I can't think of anything else. His fans can be the "Bratheads" when they can go back to attending games. Maybe "The Lutheran Legend"?

bbtds

Quote from: tiny707 on December 06, 2020, 10:59:01 AM
If he keeps improving I think Jacob needs a nickname. Ryan was named "The Accountant" in Dallas. I will go with "The Butcher" because I can't think of anything else. His fans can be the "Bratheads" when they can go back to attending games. Maybe "The Lutheran Legend"?

Lutheran Lightening. He can light it up rather quickly.

VALPO LI

Jacob Ognacevic The Honey Badger!
The Wisconsin native knocking down 3's like a Honey Badger that just doesn't care.
Be like a Honey Badger.
Honey Badger don't care.
I'm gonna keep knockin down 3's
Cause I'm a Honey Badger.
Shine on Vu

tiny707

Looks like JO is the nickname according to press/articles.  Sounds good to me...

Chairback

I'd put him in the starting lineup.  Swap mileek out.  He should be getting more minutes. 

JBC1824

I agree, start Jacob over Mileek. Added benefit is this should only hasten Jacob's development. Barring unforseen success, developing he and the team's other promising young talent should really be the top priority this season. I'd be willing to try starting Connor at this point, too, in place of Gordon.
Lazing around in the shadow of bombs

bbtds

Quote from: tiny707 on December 07, 2020, 04:14:04 PM
Looks like JO is the nickname according to press/articles.  Sounds good to me...

Do you know if that is JO as in "Joe" or J.O. as in "Jay-Oh"?

vu84v2

"The Sheboygan Shooter"(??)

bbtds

I told my neighbor about this and he suggested "The Ognacinator" also the "Og-man"

tjjvalpo

Frankly, I like the two freshman coming off the bench. We need some scoring power in the second group and they give it! If the preform they will get there minutes over McMillian and Gordon.

bbtds

Quote from: tjjvalpo on December 08, 2020, 09:56:48 PM
Frankly, I like the two freshman coming off the bench. We need some scoring power in the second group and they give it! If the preform they will get there minutes over McMillian and Gordon.

and to get this back on the true and important subject, how cool would it be if those two, Jacob & Conner, could enter the game & Todd could call them "Bingo Barrett and the Ognacinator?" Or something like that.

chef

leaning toward Sheboygan sharpshooter

vu84v2

Really like Sheboygan Sharpshooter.

bbtds

Quote from: chef on December 11, 2020, 11:33:40 AM
leaning toward Sheboygan sharpshooter

I think you have to include some of his under-the- basket (can't call it post) play. Maybe Slim Sheboygan sharpshooter

vu84v2

Stay with Sheboygan Sharpshooter. Keep it simple, rhythmic, and catchy.

bbtds

One last try.

Sheboygan Slim???

a3uge

Team any nickname with Sheboygan over here.