• Welcome to The Valparaiso Beacons Fan Zone Forum.

My Top 10 Moments of the 2012-2013 Season

Started by HC, March 24, 2013, 06:09:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HC

valpopal

A very good choice of moments, HC!

I have now completed my Valpo Basketball Photography blog for the 2012-2013 season with 500 photos, and I was going to post my top 10 photos of the 2012-2013 season, but I couldn't narrow the field to 10. (In fact, I was continually frustrated throughout the season because I was limited to 500 photos for the blog.) So, I will just post the final photograph of the 500 pictures posted:

If anyone is interested in reviewing the season through my pictures, please visit Valpo Basketball Photography at the following:

http://photography226.wordpress.com/

wh

Here are my personal Top Five moments:

5. Paying $7 for a large popcorn at the UIC Pavilion
4. Having a plastic ball thrown in the stands by the cheerleaders during a timeout go through my hands and hit me in the face - only to be grabbed up by someone else out of my lap before I could recover
3. Losing 1 of our 4 seats at the tourney semi-finals after getting up and moving into the aisle to let 2 somewhat unsteady elderly couples get past us to their seats. Unfortunately they didn't move down far enough.  When we realized what had happened we didn't have the heart to ask them to move down.
2. Receiving a Brennan Cougill bobblehead doll upon entering the Resch Center on Senior Day
1. Watching last year's HL championship banner raised in a special pre-game ceremony during our 1st conf. home game  ;)