• Welcome to The Valparaiso Beacons Fan Zone Forum.

Clay Yeo- Recruit Profile

Started by Crusader03, February 18, 2012, 10:31:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Crusader03

http://www.valpofanzone.com/?p=337

A new feature I am playing with...it would be nice to have recruit profiles of all the players we are in on.  I think the most valuable feature will be the links so we can keep up on information from the internet on these guys. 

Let me know what you think...

MattCarter

The two greatest things on earth?  Short hair cuts and Valpo Victories!

DMvalpo18

like the idea 03! i think you are finally on to something cool. maybe you can put me into consideration for poster of the week sometime? ;)

Crusader03

Quote from: DMvalpo18 on February 19, 2012, 12:12:25 AM
like the idea 03! i think you are finally on to something cool. maybe you can put me into consideration for poster of the week sometime? ;)

You got it dude!

Crusader03

If anyone comes across other stories about Clay, please feel free to post them here or message the link to me...I can then add them to the recruit profile.

valpopal

When push came to shove in Saturday's Class A Triton Regional semifinal, the host Trojans had Clay Yeo and Kouts did not. The 6-foot-6 junior and Valparaiso University recruit poured in 27 points to power Triton to a 58-45 triumph over the Mustangs.

"It's nice to have him on your team, especially in those situations," Triton coach Jason Groves said.

With the Trojans (20-5) nursing a two-point lead early in the fourth quarter, Yeo took control, knocking down a pair of mid-range jumpers to push the margin to six. He scored 11 in the period as Triton pulled away late.