• Welcome to The Valparaiso Beacons Fan Zone Forum.

Valpo vs Loyola Arch Madness in St Louis 6:05 PM 3/6/2020

Started by VUBBFan, March 06, 2020, 09:22:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Valpower

Wow.  I fear the loss of momentum, but here's where Loyola having more to lose than us comes into play.

VUGrad1314

VUGrad1314

Such great defense... if only the offense could generate something and reward our defensive effort...

VUGrad1314

WIN IT FOR KISER! HE DESERVES THIS VICTORY! Come on Valpo! I BELIEVE!

mj

I believe that we will win.

VUGrad1314

VUGrad1314

YES!!!!!!!! ERON GORDON!!!!!!! JOHN KISER!!!!!!! DONOVAN CLAY!!!!! JAVON!!!!! FAZEKAS!!!! DANIEL SACKEY!!!!! VALPO!!!!!! I LOVE YOU ALL!!!!!

mj

valpotx

YEEEEEAHHHHHH!  Every single one of you that doubted John Kiser over the last few years can come on over to my side any time now.  I was a bit lonely over here.  Same for those that doubt Matt Lottich.  Come on over!!  He coaches a f'ing hell of a game. 
"Don't mess with Texas"

VUSL98

That was so sweet I won't mention how much I hate those stupid scarves!

VALPO LI

Shine on Vu

nkvu

WOW!!!!  Fantastic!!!  Kiser is a BEAST!!!  Just when you figure they can never comeback that far and they DO IT!!!

mj

This program just took a huge step forward tonight. The future is bright!

crusader05

So many times our rally ended just short after clawing back from down double digits but not this time!

valpotx

Quote from: mj on March 06, 2020, 08:36:05 PM
This program just took a huge step forward tonight. The future is bright!

This is probably a program defining moment for us.  That type of excitement might keep some key players around, that see how good we can be next season.  If we lose that game by double digits, it changes that mentality considerably as a player.  Wow...
"Don't mess with Texas"

VUGrad1314

EXTEND THIS MAN RIGHT NOW! FOUR MORE YEARS! FOUR MORE YEARS! FOUR MORE YEARS! FOUR MORE YEARS!

VUGrad1314

This league is DEEP! They're right The Valley runs DEEP! Next year we should all play grueling non cons so that that league depth counts for something! Let's do it MVC! #MakeTheMVCMultibidAgain!

CPkValpoFan

I had given up when they got 18 down and we were playing so poorly.   This comeback is one for the ages.
There were a lot of heroes tonight but non bigger than Kiser.   The 3's, the defense, that block in overtime, playing through pain and exhaustion and making that perfect feed to Gordon at the end.   What a story!!!!